Watch live videos of all the steps you need to follow.
Government of Gujarat started Common Service Portal (CSP) to provide Citizen Centric Services online. This website has been made for helping and guiding the Citizens of Gujarat to avail these online services.
This portal is accessible at https://digitalgujarat.gov.in/ (accessible on internet | 24/7)
- One time Register and Profile Creation (Link given below)
- Use Email id, Aadhar No., Mobile No. & other Personal details for creating profile.
- Upload required documents in Digital Locker
- IMPORTANT NOTE: – SEPARATE REGISTRATION FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS
- Profile Verification
- In order to ease the process of application on the Common Services Portal by the citizen, the following changes are being made: –
- Profile as created by the citizen via online registration will be accepted. Now onward, profile verification will not be required. Citizens can apply for service and make payment immediately after creating their profile. This is also applicable to already created profiles with immediate effect.
- JSK operators will process online applications in the same way as physical applications currently being processed at JSK. Documents uploaded with the online application are to be accepted.
- Apply online
- Login to CSP from internet (Link given below)
- Select required service (currently, only 28 service has been made available online by Govt. of Gujarat)
- Fill required details and attach supporting documents
- Choose service delivery mode from Tapal/ Courier(paid) Physical pickup from JSK (free).
- Make payment online or at Jan Seva Kendra
- IMPORTANT NOTE1: – APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED ONLY AFTER PAYMENT
- Get your desired service delivered to you with your desired mode along with a copy in email
- Accesible on all device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop/ Desktop
- Digital Locker fascility to save documents online
- Citizens have all payment transaction history in their account
- All issued document will be saved online in citizen’s account
- Citizens have record of all the applications Requested, Approved, Rejected & pending
- Citizens will get SMS alert on all steps from apply to service delivery and many more.
JSK: Jan Seva Kendra (Available in Mamlatdar Office)
Important Note: Kindly visit the Jan Seva Kendra in your taluka for any information update.